Become a Vote Early Day Ambassador! Vote Early Day is looking for people who are passionate about civic engagement and empowering their peers through social media. We are eager to recruit and recognize voters who are willing to spread the word about Vote Early Day through their social media accounts. Ambassadors are people who will share posts that celebrate democracy (no matter how many followers you have) and give them the resources and information they need to cast their ballot ahead of Election Day. It’s just that simple, if you are willing to spread the word on Vote Early Day (October 28) so your followers know their options to vote early – WE WANT YOU!
We are inviting you to join nonprofits, businesses, individuals, election administrators, and campuses across the country in encouraging voter to cast their ballot ahead of Election Day.
We would love to work with you to tap into your specific audiences through a message that resonates with them. Whether your industry is fashion, traveling, cooking, or gaming – influencers of all backgrounds are welcomed. Together, we can empower millions of Americans to make their voices heard by voting early!
SIGN UP TO BE A VOTE EARLY DAY AMBASSADOR!
Ways to Celebrate:
- Make a video explaining why you are passionate about voting and why you think others should vote early
- Post a photo/graphic/video that spreads the word about Vote Early Day
- Promote Vote Early Day through a newsletter
- Post a reminder to vote early both leading up to and on Vote Early Day (Friday, October 28th)
- Recruit organizations, influencers, athletes, or others with a large platform to become a Vote Early Day Ambassador as well
- All of our Ambassadors will be recognized on our website with a special “Meet our Ambassadors” page
- We’ll be choosing a series of ambassadors to mail special swag packages to make your Vote Early Day posts extra special.
Tools, Resources, and Support:
Check out the Vote Early Day materials below which you can use to create your holiday posts. You always welcome to use your own creativity to design materials and share posts that will be most impactful for your followers. Just make sure to always include links to www.voteearlyday.org, where they can find the tools to cast their ballot and share their voice this fall.
Click this link to check out our wide range of sample content for you to use when promoting Vote Early Day!
Click this link for some post/caption inspiration for you to use when promoting early voting or a local celebration!
DM: Use this DM to reach out to other influencers! This DM is just a template—please feel free to personalize and share your personal reasons for celebrating Vote Early Day. Your perspective can be the most effective way to bring more partners into the movement!
Hey ______________, consider doing a collab with @voteearlyday, a trusted, nonpartisan holiday that empowers millions of Americans across the country with the tools they need to cast their ballot ahead of Election Day. Vote Early Day’s focus is simple—turn Americans out to vote early! You’re the perfect person to collab with and mobilize your audience to make their voices heard! Click the signup link in their bio!
Email: Use this email to reach out to other influencers! This email is just a template—please feel free to personalize and share your personal reasons for celebrating Vote Early Day. Your perspective can be the most effective way to bring more partners into the movement!
Subject Line: Opportunity for Influencers to Celebrate Vote Early Day 2022!
I am reaching out to you today to join me in celebrating Vote Early Day this fall on Friday, October 28th!
Vote Early Day was founded in 2020 by the folks at MTV with the goal of bringing people together to empower Americans by helping them vote early. It’s a trusted, nonpartisan holiday that has allowed people all over the country to make sure they have the tools they need to cast their ballots before Election Day. Since their first celebration in 2020, they have worked with over 3000 partners, including national companies like Snapchat, Uber, PayPal, Twitter, and Patagonia. The focus of Vote Early Day is simple—turn Americans out to vote ahead of Election Day!
Voting early ensures:
- You skip the long polling place lines
- Last-minute meetings or emergencies on Election Day don’t pull you away from casting your ballot
- You have time and opportunities to conquer the obstacle of often confusing election rules
- You can overcome the hurdles caused by voter misinformation
Here’s where you come in – I think you’d be a great person to collaborate with Vote Early Day and help celebrate this holiday. Extensive research over the past few election cycles shows how much impact influencers have on mobilizing their audiences to get out and vote. We need your help in reaching out to your fans and giving them the tools they need to vote early.
In the past, influencers have:
- Co-hosted events with the Vote Early Day team
- Posted reminders and resources for voting early both on Vote Early Day and on the days leading up to it
- Created videos about the importance of voting and how voting early helps people overcome obstacles to casting a ballot
- Recruited more influencers, brands, athletes, and others with a large platform to become Vote Early Day ambassadors
This is an amazing opportunity to help your community and empower your followers, and we’d love to have you join us on October 28! You can learn more about Vote Early Day and sign up to be a partner here.
The team at Vote Early Day is eager to help you plan your celebration. Please feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Thank you for considering!
All the best,