Use these sample posts with Vote Early Day graphics. Personalize these sample posts to your voice and share any other content you want to include about why you are voting early!
Be sure to check out our social media tips and tricks to learn best practices. Use #VoteEarlyDay and tag us (@VoteEarlyDay) in every post so we can amplify our national audience!
Public Awareness & Voting Plans
Audience: general public
In the weeks leading up to Vote Early Day, make sure your audience has the tools and knowledge they need to cast their ballot ahead of Election Day.
- Procrastinating may be fine for writing papers, but it doesn’t work well for voting! To make sure you’re #VoteReady, check out VoteEarlyDay.org to find out where, when, and how you can cast your ballot early (and we promise – it’s easier than that history paper). #VoteEarlyDay
- What is your plan to vote early?
- 🗳 Are you planning to vote in person or by mail?
- 🗳 Where are you going to cast your ballot? What time? How are you going to get there?
- Get #VoteReady today at VoteEarlyDay.org #VoteEarlyDay