Use these sample posts with Vote Early Day graphics. Personalize these sample posts to your voice and share any other content you want to include about why you are voting early!
Be sure to check out our social media tips and tricks to learn best practices. Use #VoteEarlyDay and tag us (@VoteEarlyDay) in every post so we can amplify our national audience!
Public Awareness & Voting Plans
Audience: general public
In the weeks leading up to Vote Early Day, make sure your audience has the tools and knowledge they need to cast their ballot ahead of Election Day.
- It’s time to get #VoteReady and make a plan to vote early! Check out VoteEarlyDay.org to find your options to cast a ballot ahead of Election Day. #VoteEarlyDay
- What does it mean to make a plan to vote?
- ☑️ Find your options to #VoteEarly (in person, by mail, or with a ballot drop box)
- ☑️ Figure out a time and place to cast your ballot that works for you
- Get #VoteReady today at VoteEarlyDay.org [or your office’s website/resources for voting early] #VoteEarlyDay